BEST TWO YEARS

BEST TWO YEARS

Monday, May 19, 2014

Email sent May 12, 2014: Zone Leader

President Wolfert called me this morning.  I'm going to Sugar Hill to be a Zone Leader! I'll be with Elder Hammer who's going to go home soon. I'll be switched to English for at least the next 3 months haha. I'm sad that I won't be speaking Spanish for the next little bit, but the possibliblity of getting to use my southern language skills is very exciting!

I just wanted to let you all know how great it was to speak to all of you yesterday :) I loved to see all of you and see how everyone is doing! IT's awesome that Bailey can get out of the hospital today! She can go home to a brand new apartment haha. But at least she'll be at home :) 

I don't really have to much to write about. It seems just like yesterday that we talked? I'm just a little scared for the missionaries that are coming into the area. They're going to come in with no idea of how the area is. I'm going to leave them a super awesome area book so that they can have some idea. I'm sad to be leaving Winder, but I will make sure to remember the lessons I was taught and how to improve myself with the help of our Savior. 

Thanks to all of you family!! I'm proud of all of you!
Elder Rodabough the second

No comments:

Post a Comment