BEST TWO YEARS

BEST TWO YEARS

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Email sent June 23, 2014: So I Killed Him!

Dear Family,
Well, I killed my first missionary.... It wasn't to bad. He didn't get too "trunky" or anything. He was just having some troubles with wondering about what was going to happen when he gets home. It was really sad actually his dog died about 4 days before he was to go home!! 

Aside from that there's not really anything that's too note worthy. Well actually! I do know the name of my companion--Elder McArthur! He came out with me and we were in the MTC together so I know him pretty well. He's a really funny guy and he's 6'4 so it's going to be a little funny seeing us walk next to each other. The Zone for the most part is staying together and actually we're getting some trios coming in hahaha. English trios are hilarious because the Wards are already stacked full of companionships. 

This week was pretty good!  We taught and put the daughter of a less active family on date for July 26th! We don't want to baptize the daughter and then have the family go less active again like they did with one of their sons. So we put the daughter super into july so that the family can return to church. As for basically everything else... There's not much to say. President Wolfert leaves this Saturday and President Bennion comes in on Friday and they're only together for a couple of hours and then the Wolfert's will leave!! 

Sounds like the family is doing great! Bailey should be poppin out Lil' Laine in the next couple weeks. I call July 12th-16th. Those are the days that I call her having Laine. If I'm right, Bobby owes me a dollar. If not, Cam owes me a dollar. It looks like the animals have begun to switch allegiance to Mom. That will change when I come back.... And I really want to go to Nick's sealing! Even if I have to be on pain killers and a little bit of blood leakage, i want to be there!! 

I love all of you so much! And I'm so glad to hear that everyone is doing well!!!
Elder Rodabough the second

No comments:

Post a Comment