BEST TWO YEARS

BEST TWO YEARS

Monday, March 9, 2015

Email sent March 2, 2015: I Am Training Again

Yeah so yeah I'm getting a new missionary this Thursday. Elder Castro is going back to the Portuguese Branch and isn't sure how he feels about it, but I know he'll be fine :) he's just got to work and apply all the lessons we learned the past three months together. I've really loved my companionship with Elder Castro guys. I've never felt like I've worked the hardest that I can like I have with him. Ok.. Maybe Galvez... But Castro is a close close second when it comes to level of work done and dedication to the work.

Speaking of Elder Galvez!!! He's finished this Wednesday!!! I get the chance to drive him to the mission office and I will appreciate the heck out of those 15 minutes we'll have together. The mission is changing so much these days... It's pretty crazy. All of my best friends and missionaries that I've looked up to the past 18 months are all going home. When Elder Galvez comes up from Guatemala you guys have to meet him!!! I WOULD LOVE THAT SO MUCH!!!!

This week was really super cold. It snowed twice but here the snow is basically hail. Satan was being a real punk this week and whenever we would be tracting it would be hailing like crazy. Elder Castro isn't used to the cold, so we had to take some breaks and when we would stop the hail would stop. Then the second that we started knocking again it would start hailing again!!! I wasn't happy to say the least. Not one bit. But we had some really amazing miracles!

THE SUAREZ'S ARE ON DATE!!!! Well the mom and daughter who are non-members are on date for the 14th of March. I was so excited when Adriana, the mom, said she had decided a date :) We really love this family and they are so awesome :) They are the most mormony non-mormon family that we've ever taught haha. LIke for example, we had a Family History Day for the branch for sunday school and priesthood/reliefsociety we just looked for names of ancestors with the branch members. We learned how to do it on Thursday and then helped the members. I helped a woman find and request temple work for 3 of her brothers who have passed away and her father. She was so excited and almost started craying. It was a really cool blessing to be apart of. Hey real fast dad! Grandpa's initatory and endowments have not been done according to the records! It says that you have them reserved to do, but I would love to do them when I get home. Please! 

Aside from that guys that's about it. Know that I love you guys and am looking forward to seeing you all on August 15th. Holy flip that's too soon....

Love, because I love you,
Elder Rodabough the second

No comments:

Post a Comment